VBC | Manufacturing
510 N Broad
Phase 1 manufacturing has been complete, phase 2 is being finished and phase 3 has started.
We want to take the time to thank the VBC | Manufacturing team for pulling together so well over the last couple of months and consistently hitting our production numbers. Great job, team!
VBC | Construction
- As previously mentioned, we have received TCO and are working with the elevator company to finish the project and get the CO!
- The roof trellis is complete and the roof deck looks fantastic.
- The units are 99% complete and we anticipate building completion in January.
- We are working with our MEP contractors to complete the sprinkler, plumbing, electric and HVAC rough-ins
- Carpentry work on the corridors, roof and units continues.
- A factory team came up to work with the field team. Tommy King and John Thornsbury led the team as we continue connecting the factory and field teams together.
- The facade work was started by HOW General Contractors.
- We are working on closing up the building and prepping for the skylight.
- MEP rough-ins are underway
- Grading and prep work for the garage and garage ramp are ongoing.
N. Broad Street
- The factory continues building the modules and Clemons Construction built the first tower crane this past Saturday.
VBC | Manufacturing Team Visit
- Vaughan, Bill Goldstein, Feliks Knysh and Rob Schmalbach went to lunch with the factory team at Pat and Genos for some cheesesteaks.
- The team visited Broad St. to get some context for the project that is currently being manufactured in Hamlet.
- Tommy King, Sara Logan and Tyler Fuller also visited the Broad St. site previously.